Since I can’t post a lot about baby bug and his situation I thought it would be fun to tell you a little bit about him.
- He has the most handsome eyes!
- He has the prettiest shade of hair!
- When he smiles, he smiles with his whole face, the eye brows, the eyes, the forehead, he literally radiates!
- He has started doing this hitting thing when he gets excited. He will pound and pound and make sure you are watching.
- He thinks the youngest two are hilarious when they jump around and act like loones.
- He treasures Willow when she is loving on him.
- He is very attached to me. He needs to be able to see me at all times and if I leave a room and think about leaving him behind he reminds me that’s not cool.
- When he hears Bill’s voice he turns to wherever he is and goes bonkers with glee.
- He has captured our hearts.
- When he has his therapudic appointments, he spits up all over the therapists. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. without fail. It’s actually kind of funny at this point.
We feel so blessed and honored to be a part of his life. He brings such joy with him wherever he goes. Please pray for him and our little family.