Romans 8:26 “Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us‘with groanings which cannot be uttered. ”
Is it March? Where did February go? Good grief!
February we had another hospital visit! Didn’t know? Yeah, I didn’t blog about it my pride got the best of me. Our precious Emory who goes on steroids every three months for insane asthma issues was hospitalized at the beginning of the month for a horrific asthma attack.
Better sit down.
We have officially met our $10,000 deductible! Did your eyes pop? Anyone know where $10,000 could be better spent? Same here! Our precious son in Ind#a!
After speaking to someone who is bringing home #13 and #14 from the Ukraine (as in right now while you read this!) some people say trials come from God as a way of telling you no. We firmly, without a doubt believe it is the enemy. We have so many precious people praying for our family and our precious son as well as our foster baby that Satan is
mad furious! We get cards in the mail every few days from people we do not even know that send us scripture and precious words. Whoever they are, we pray blessings over them!
We grew closer to the Lord and we prayed more and sought His word and His comfort.
So here are some good things!
- 1) He is on His throne!
- 2) None of this surprises my God!
- 3) We have met our deductible for the year! We feel like living on the edge now!
- 4)We have a parking spot named after us at the hospital. Just kidding! However my husband thinks we should have a wing named after us!
- 5)Despite another hospital visit we did super duper on our budget! The Lord provided in ways I could have never dreamt of!
- 6) I got creative with what we have and spruced things up!
- 7) Our typical grocery budget was reduced to a mere $40 without any coupons (stop back next week for how we did it AND what we ended up doing with the savings!)
- 8) It’s nice to be on the positive side of our tightened budget!!
- 9) Last but SO NOT LEAST! We got answers to Emory’s asthma issues!!!!! Praise God!!! More on that later!